martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Mianus. Chapter Three. One night at the Temple of Sin.

I'm aliveee! OMG, I have not been able to wake up until today. And what hours! But it was a spectacular weekend!

Finally I had a test for the Temple of Sin. A curious test .. Basically I had to turn around myself in front of the manager, and "HIRED!". Clearly, my friends gave him a couple of good references

The best thing about this place is that we have to dress up as wild beasts for working, so I asked for a very cute bunny costume with little ears, and they gave me even fake breast and blue contact lenses :P

I began on Saturday night. At first, as Zombeer bartending behind the bar. But something happened soon: Bobbing Snake, she was doing a show, fell in a fairly complicated way from the pole bar while she was holding herself only with buttocks, without holding on the legs! (She´s famous for bending Zombeer cans with her ass ...) The crowd began to get angry, and I was suddenly pushed to get on stage. I love to dance, but never had done it for so many people . It was amazing. Everyone started cheering excitedly, several of the waitresses joined me, and customers emptied their pockets even faster . Rector of the University of Mianus, who was there also, throw me his pants (I have to return them, I think He has been in underwear since that), and a very weird guy danced Polka style, creating a feeling of drunkenness even higher among those who were there.

The manager was delighted. With the extras I'm thinking of going to the clinic to gift me a pair of those factory XXXL boobs. I can not wait for next Saturday: D


 Here I am! 

---------------------------------------------------------

Estoy vivaaa! Madre mía, no he sido capaz de levantarme hasta hoy. Y vaya horas! Pero ha sido un fin de semana ESPECTACULAR!

Finalmente me hicieron una prueba en el Templo del Pecado. Una prueba curiosa.. Básicamente tuve que dar una vuelta sobre mí misma delante del encargado, y “CONTRATADA!”. Está claro que mis amigas dieron un par de buenas referencias

Lo mejor de este local es que tenemos que disfrazarnos de bestias salvajes para trabajar, así que me han diseñado un disfraz de conejita lindísimo, con orejitas, lentillas, tetas de mentira y todo.

 El sábado por la noche empezaba. En principio servir copas y Zombeer detrás de la barra, pero algo ocurrió: Bobbing Snake, que estaba haciendo una exhibición , se cayó de una manera bastante complicada de la barra vertical mientras se sujetaba sólo con sus glúteos, sin apoyarse en las piernas! (Es famosa por doblar latas de Zombeer con el culo). El público empezó a enfadarse, y de pronto me vi empujada a subirme yo al escenario. Me encanta bailar, pero nunca lo había hecho para tanta gente. Fué increíble. Todos empezaron a animarme excitados, y varias de las camareras se me unieron, consiguiendo que los clientes vaciasen aún más rápidamente los bolsillos. El Rector de La Universidad, que también estaba por allí, me lanzó sus pantalones (tengo que devolvérselos, que creo que lleva en calzoncillos desde aquella), y un tipo muy raro se puso a bailar estilo Polka, creando un sentimiento de embriaguez aún mayor entre todos los que estaban por allí.

El encargado quedó encantado, y con los extras, me voy a ir a la clínica a que me pongan un par de esos XXXL de la fábrica de tetas. No puedo esperar a que llegue el próximo sábado :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario